Good afternoon cool kids and wiserbud. Welcome to Big Boob Friday. Friday afternoons in the fall are awesome. Especially when they’re 3 days before a shitload of America-hating liberal scum-sucking assholes get pole-axed, set on fire and shoved in a fucking woodchipper.
Democrats, this is what the country thinks about your liberal bullshit.
Today we have a KICK ASS hot new model for you. She is a throwback to the original BBF prototype in that she’s not afraid of a cheeseburger. Having done extensive photographical research I would guess she can squat 400 pounds which is an important trait in a woman.
Not surprisingly she was born in Bratislava, Slovakia and now lives in Brno, Czech Republic. She was born on August 26, 1985 and is currently a full time college student studying history.
She “stands” a mere 5 feet 2 inches and weighs a healthy 125 lbs. She measures an hourglass-like 34H-28-40. She wears a size 6 1/2 shoe if you’re into that sort of thing, weirdo.
She lists her only hobby as “taking naps” which is the second time we’ve seen that listed as a BBF model’s hobby. Is there some sort of correlation between big boobs and sleeping a lot?
From my research I can also confidently say that another hobby she has is touching herself in the swimsuit area NTTAWWTIYKWISAITTYD. Actually if I was her I would never leave the house. She also has about the best smile of anyone that has ever graced this esteemed page.
Please stop curb-stomping sobbing liberals long enough to welcome my new BFF and your model for today, October 29, 2010, Karina Hart. YAY!!!
She has one of those smiles where her whole face is happy. Me likey.
Wanna learn some shit, assface? Pay attention. On this day…
* in 1884, fittingly, Bela Lugosi was born.
* in 1897, Nazi propagandist and Countdown host Joseph Goebbels was born.
* in 1911, newspaper guy Joseph “Goebbels” Pulitzer died in Charleston, South Carolina.
* in 1929, known as “Black Tuesday“, the stock market crashed like a motherfucker donkeyfucker.
* in 1945, the first ball point pen went on sale, 57 years after it was patented.
* in 1947, actor and liberal douchebag Richard Dreyfuss was born in Brooklyn.
* in 1948, actress and angel Kate Jackson was born in Birmingham, Alabama. What the hell? E.T.?
* in 1960, Cassius Clay won his first professional fight, beating Tunney Hunsaker in six rounds.
* in 1966, the National Organization for Women was founded.
* in 1971, sticky-fingered actress Winona Ryder (real last name Horowitz) was born.
* in 1971, Duane Allman died in a motorcycle accident at the age of 24.
I hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween! Eats lots of candy and chocolate, dress up like some sort of jackass and then get drunk, get in a fight and thrown in jail. That’s what I plan on doing.
And remember…the great high-road of human welfare lies along the old highway of steadfast well-doing and they who are the most persistent, and work in the truest spirit, will invariably be the most successful as success treads on the heels of every right effort you shit-headed retarded douche goblin.