Welcome to Big Boob Friday. ZOMG!! TED KENNEDY IS STILL DEAD!!! Someone please tell me when it’s safe to watch TV again. Thank you in advance nice person.
Last night I went to the Fox theater and saw the stage production of Mary Poppins. I give it 5 out of 5 bald heads. It was kick ass. It’s probably a top 25 movie for me and the translation to the stage was impressive. If you haven’t seen that movie in a while you should rent it. It’s a great one. Also, Mary Poppins is fucking hot. If you disagree I’ll kill you.
I don’t smoke pot but when I listen to this song I kinda want to fire up a doobie. It’s more fun than watching Jewstin burst into flames right after he’s been Tazed. And I always thought it was sung by Pennywise. I just learnt that it’s not Pennywise you dumbfuck, it’s Dash Rip Rock.
While the BBF research department was in its weekly brainstorming session, it was noted that it’s been a while since we’ve had any hot girl-on-girl action. Of all the hot girl-on-girl action teams that I’ve ever seen, these two are the champions.
Separately they have both made numerous appearances on this esteemed page because:
(1) They are fucking smoking hot on fire like the white-hot heat of a brazilian blazing suns.
(2) To the best of my knowledge, while they aren’t self-conscious about their bodies by any stretch of the imagination, I don’t believe they been in any actual sex ed films. If you know otherwise, you need to notify me immediately.
(3) They are both from Poland. I need to get to Poland soon.
(4) Their boobs are real and they are spectacular.
Give it up for your hottie models for today, Friday, August 28, 2009, Ines Cudna and Ewa Sonnett. HAWT!!!!!!
On this sumbitchin’ day…
* in 1878, astrophysicist and Nobel prize weiner George Hoyt Whipple was born.
* in 1907, UPS began service in Seattle causing the USPS to sob uncontrollably and poop its pants.
* in 1917, ten suffragists were arrested as they picketed teh White House.
* in 1929, actress and Lenny Kravitz’s momma Roxie Roker was born in Miami.
* in 1943, David Soul a.k.a. Hutch was born in Chicago.
* in 1951, Wayne Osmond was born in Ogden, Utah. Stupid Lutherns!!
* in 1963, Martin Luther King, Jr gave his wonderful “I Have A Dream” speech at the Lincoln Memorial inspiring thousands of race hustlers, race pimps and race-card-playing retards to ignore his words forever.
* in 1964, Gracie Allen, comedian and wife of George Burns died at the age of 62. Say goodnight, Gracie.
* in 1969, Jason Priestley was born in Vancouver.
* in 1985, actress Ruth Gordon died at the age of 88. I loved THIS character.
* in 1990, Iraq declared Kuwait its 19th province.
It’s been a great week and I’m looking forward to a great weekend. If you’re looking for something to do tomorrow night, Randy Couture is fighting in the UFC on pay-per-view. It should be excellent.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it and try not to drive off a bridge when you’re drunk, killing your passenger and then not report it for 10 hours. Unless you want to be a beloved Senator that is. Here is Camelot.