Ohai. Welcome to Big Boob Friday. Put some pants on for God’s sake. And take a shower. Have some self-respect you piece of shit.
Do you know who Simona Halep is? She’s an 18 year old tennis player from Romania. She has a devastating serve as you can see here.
Today your musical interlude is an audio and video mashup and it kicks all kinds of phat ass up and down the street all day long. Stick with it to at least the aerobics class…
NEW MODEL ALERT!!! NEW MODEL ALERT!!! NEW MODEL ALERT!!!
After a few years of Big Boob Friday, it has become increasingly difficult to find brand spanking new hot chicks that meet all the strict requirements to be featured on this page. So it’s a treat when it happens.
Here some stuff you will need to know. Today’s peach was born in Georgia on December 31st, 1985. For some reason she’s shifty regarding the actual town which is odd. She currently resides in Hawaii so she probably hangs out with Mare a lot.
She was the June 2006 Penthouse Pet which is nice. Her most favorite color is red and her favorite movie is Garden State which is actually a pretty good choice. She likes to listen to the Stones and The Doors. The combination to her vault is 36D-28-35. I know from her dossier that she likes to touch other women’s naked buttocks if you’re into that sort of thing.
If you hate your job and want to be fired immediately, you can visit her website HERE.
But before you do that, please punch the nearest goat and welcome the newest member of the BBF club and your beauty queen for today, Friday, April 30th, 2010, Shay Laren!! YAY!!!
On this day…
* in 1789, George Washington was inaugurated as the first President of the U.S.
* in 1792, composer Johann Friedrich Schwencke was born.
* in 1893, SS foreign minister Joachim von Ribbentrop was born.
* in 1904, the ice cream cone made its debut at the St. Louis World’s Fair.
* in 1927, Princess Juliana won a seat on the Dutch Council of State.
* in 1933, country singing truther moron Willie Nelson was born in Abbott, Texas.
* in 1953, singer Merrill Osmond was born in Ogden, Utah.
* in 1968, singer Frankie Lymon died of a heroin overdose.
* in 1982, actress and sometime-hottie Kirsten Dunst was born.
* in 1983, blues legend Muddy Waters died at the age of 68.
* in 1988, the largest banana split ever (4.55 miles long) was made in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania.
That’ll do, pig. I am a bachelor this weekend which is excellent. As I tell Mrs. Rosetta, how can I ever miss you if you’re never gone? Hahaha. But seriously, it’s going to be a good weekend.
I hope your weekend is excellent and that you don’t get killed.