Hello. Welcome to Big Boob Friday, monkeys. MJ!! JUICEBOX!! NOW!!
I could play the guitar like this if I wanted to. I just don’t want to.
The BBF Research Department fucking LOVES the new Google Images search. It seems to have been formatted specifically for finding new hot chicks for this esteemed page.
Our lovely featured model for today was born May 7, 1980 in Wirral, Merseyside United Kingdom. She is a short stack at 5’4″ and weighs 106 pounds. At least according to the bio I read. She’s a full figured real woman so maybe she weighs 106 pounds on the moon.
Her locker combination is 38F-26-36. Which comes in handy because she is an actress! Yeah! You may know her from such classics as Busty Dildo Lovers #4. Actually I think that’s the only one. Maybe she’ll star in Edward Penishands II: Michael J. Fox.
Please stop hiring illegal immigrants for a second and give a warm Big Boob Friday round of applause to your model for today, July 30, 2010, Michelle Monaghan!! YAY!!
NICE!! I like that pic. Okay…here is this week’s attempt to help you not be a fucking dunce. On this day…
* in 1836, the first English newspaper was published in Hawaii.
* in 1863, Henry Ford was born in Dearborn Township, Michigan.
* in 1863, racist President Lincoln issued the “eye-for-an-eye” order to shoot a rebel prisoner for every black prisoner shot.
* in 1909, the US Army accepted delivery of the first military airplane.
* in 1928, George Eastman demonstrated the first color movie.
* in 1929, puppet master and acid tripper Sid Kroft was born in Athens Greece.
* in 1939, smoking hot chick Eleanor Smeal, future NOW leader, was born. I don’t care what you look like, if your last name is Smeal you’re an ugly motherfucker.
* in 1941, Paul Anka was born in Ottawa Ontario.
* in 1942, FDR signed the bill creating the Women’s Navy Auxiliary Agency (WAVES).
* in 1945, excellent jazz saxophonist David Sanborn was born.
* in 1947, Arnold Schwarzenegger vas bourn een Austria, not Caleeforneea.
* in 1956, the US motto “In God We Trust” was authorized. Atheist whining crybabies hardest hit.
* in 1965, LBJ signed the Medicare bill and hastened the bankruptcy of the country. Good job, asshole.
* in 1975, Jimmy Hoffa disappeared in suburban Detroit.
I don’t have any real plans for this weekend which means that I will likely entertain myself by having some adult beverages, watching a flick or two and making fun of you for being such a loser.
Whatever you do, remember…when you see a man of worth, think of how you may emulate him; when you see one who is unworthy, examine yourself, you massive typhoon of douche.