So what do you displaced morons think about Trump? I think he’s awesome. I’ve never watched The Apprentice, I don’t wear his crappy suits or ties, and I don’t drink Trump water. I do, however, think he’ll be in the race as long as he wishes. Why do I say this? The reasons are many, but I’m interested in hearing what you have to say so I’ll only give you a few:
- Money–he has enough, and access to it equaled only by Hillary! But if you think she’d spend her own money on a job you’re as smart as a fat intern.
- Base–he has the base in the palm of his hand and has somehow gotten average people to see him that way as well. My guess is that it isn’t about being rich, but more about being different. Jeb, Scott, Kasich, Jindal, etc are boring. They talk the same, sound the same, act the same, and for the most part are career politicians. Yucky fuck.
- Obama–he delivered us into the age of the celebrity president.
- Technology–apparently Trump tweets and goes on a ton of shows, does a lot of interviews, and speaks right past the press to voters. But the real contrast lies in his utter lack of technology in live appearances. It’s striking to see a candidate speak from memory.
- Genuine and credible–the only two things you need to be successful. Like it or not, people perceive that he has these qualities. Again, compare and contrast with Hillary or anyone else in the race. They’re as genuine as Bill Clinton chatting up a fat intern about how he’s going to leave Hillary…right after he blows a load on her face.
- Ivanka Trump–man she’s hot. I don’t generally go for blondes but I’d like to get to know her better. Maybe we could get coffee and talk about business or something. Emphasis on the ‘or something.’
- Bald Eagles like Trump–they think he’s tremendous. Possibly, no absolutely, love him. Love him tremendously, which is huge.
- Strong–I sort of believe him when he says he’ll make the military so strong that other countries will stay in line. I can imagine him saying he’s going to bomb ISIS back to the stone age and actually doing it. People like strength, not statements like, ‘my calculus has changed and after reviewing my changing calculus my calculus has told me that relying on calculus is the way to defeat ISIS.’
- Bad behavior–you expect him to be bad so he gets a pass on saying or doing things that send fat, green haired, nose pierced, SJWs to the fainting couch. It’s a feature not a bug.
- Milania–man she’s hot. I generally go for brunettes and I’d like to get to know her better. Maybe we could get coffee and talk about business or something. Emphasis on the ‘or something.’
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.