Welcome to the last day of the work week and our treasured Big Boob Friday. I
never did hear from MJ as to WHY the hell he didn’t have BBF ready, so I’ve thown this together.
Music… something goes here about music… let’s see… how am I feeling about the party of elephants lately? Oh, yes; right.
I searched her name in our H2 archives and it appears that she’s a nOOb to the BBF pages. She’s an all natch 32H lassie from England with beautiful blue eyes (yeah, she has eyes). Some have contemplated that she looks like that whore Lohan; sure, why not. Please watch that you don’t splatter Jergen’s everywhere as you give a round of applause to Robyn Alexandra!
- 1799 Napoleon Bonaparte participates in a coup and declares himself dictator of France.
- 1906 President Theodore Roosevelt leaves Washington, D.C., for a 17-day trip to Panama and Puerto Rico, becoming the first president to make an official visit outside of the United States.
- 1914 The Australian light cruiser HMAS Sydney wrecks the German cruiser Emden, forcing her to beach on a reef on North Keeling Island in the Indian Ocean.
- 1918 Germany is proclaimed a republic as the kaiser abdicates and flees to the Netherlands.
- 1935 Japanese troops invade Shanghai, China.
- 1965 Nine Northeastern states and parts of Canada go dark in the worst power failure in history, when a switch at a station near Niagara Falls fails.
- 1967 NASA launches Apollo 4 into orbit with the first successful test of a Saturn V rocket.
- 1972 Bones discovered by the Leakeys push human origins back 1 million years.
- 1983 Alfred Heineken, beer brewer from Amsterdam, is kidnapped and held for a ransom of more than $10 million.
- 1989 The Berlin Wall is opened after dividing the city for 28 years.
One more? M’kay!
See–pretty blue eyes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.