Hello and welcome to Big Boob Friday. Guess which one is you.
After only 16 hours of trail and error I figured out Vodpod. I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!! And FUCK YOU, YouTube.
I’ve had a crush on Gwen Stefani since 1996. She’s in that tiny area of the Venn diagram intersection of “Hot” and “Cute”. And I bet she’s fun to party with.
You better turn this up.
I’ll take The First BBBBF Model Ever for $1,000, Alex. Today brings the start of a new weekend and a new month and to help kick those off we have a new beauty. And she’s outstanding.
She was born a poor black child on July 24, 1984 in Mississippi. Her family later moved to Toledo and Columbus, Ohio which is where she grew up. Good job Ohio.
She’s 5’4″ and weighs a mysterious number of pounds because I couldn’t find that information on TittyWeb Jenkins. Her measurements are an awesome non-cracker-like 34DD–26–44.
She says that her favorite pastimes include traveling and meeting people but her most favorite is eating. Nicely done! You have to love a hot woman who will say that.
Please stop your April foolishness for a second and welcome a new addition to our bevy of beauty queens, our first true ba-donka-donk and your model for today, April 1st, 2011, Khrysti Hill!! YAY!!!
POW!! Somebody could get hurt with that thing IYKWISAITTYD.
Hey shit for brains, did you know that on this day…
* in 1815, German chancellor Otto Von Bismarck was born.
* in 1915, Willie Dixon was born.
* in 1917, Scott Joplin died at the age of 48.
* in 1939, knuckleballer Phil Niekro was born.
* in 1948, Jimmy Cliff was born.
* in 1952, Annette O’Toole was born in Houston. Do any of you other guys remember her the same way I do? In the early days of HBO movies, she was one of the first actresses I knew who would take her top off. Thank you, Annette O’Toole.
* in 1955, singer Stan Ridgway was born.
* in 1970, John Lennon and Yoko Ono released a statement that they were having dual sex change operations. Three years later on this day, they formed a new country with no laws or boundaries, called Nutopia, and its national anthem was silence.
If you believe that John Lennon was the poet of your generation, you’re probably a giant fucking douche-bag.
* in 1984, Marvin Gaye was shot to death by his father at the age of 44.
I hope everyone has a kick ass weekend full of fun, frivolity and meth. And I hope no one chops your head off, sets it on fire and then shoots it out of a cannon into your headless torso and yells “ARPIL FOOLS!!”.
Although that would be pretty funny. Cheers!
Simon says touch your swimsuit area.
Natural hotness in a t-shirt. Doesn’t get much better than that.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.