Ohai! Welcome to Big Boob Friday. It’s nice to see that you survived the bloodletting this week. And if anyone’s thinking about not commenting here anymore because of that, rub some dirt on it and jump back into the fold. It was just a little “family meeting”.
July 4th is coming up so let’s do a preemptive. If you don’t like this song why don’t you just go ahead and join al Qaeda and move to Afghanistan, America hater. Is there anything kick ass that’s not in this video? Kudos to Metallica for giving up the sample to “Sad But True”. Here’s to a Ted Nugent/Kid Rock ticket in 2012.
We here at the BBF research department were determined to find a new hawt model for you to gawk at today. FIND NEW HAWT MODEL FOR YOU TO GAWK AT TODAY WIN!!!
I have never seen this cute chickadee before and there is literally zero info on her other than the fact that she’s Polish (in other news, dog bites man) and she’s 23. What I particularly like about our new friend is that she’s a ginger. I don’t know that we’ve had a sweet redhead grace this page before and it’s about damn time.
If you want to take bets on how long before mesa dates her and then makes her puke on him, put me down for $20 within the month. Hopefully she’ll do some more modeling in the future and I can find out more bio stuff on her because I know you idiots care about that. Until then, please try not to blow a rod as you feast your eyes on our beautiful model for today, Friday, June 26, 2009, Irynka!! FUCK YOU RONALD MCDONALD!!!!
Nice socks. Seriously. Big boobs and funky socks go well together.
June 26th must be a lucky day. I found no famous people that died on this date. However that may change at the rate we’re going. In any event, some other shit did happen. For instance, on this day…
* in 1917, the first American Expeditionary Force arrive in France during WW I. As a country, France is kind of a douche.
* in 1942, Larry Taylor, one of the members of Canned Heat, was born. I would have liked to have been a dope-smoking hippie for about a year. Vmax plays a mean skin flute in this video. The lead singer is TBoM.
* in 1945, the U.N. Charter was signed by 50 nations in San Francisco. That was a fitting location.
* in 1960, Somalia gained independence from Britain. I bet it will only take them a few years to become an economic powerhouse now that they’ve shed the shackles of British control!!eleventy!!
* in 1964, Zeng Jinlian who eventually became the tallest woman at 8’1″ was born.
* in 1964, the Beatles release “A Hard Day’s Night” album.
* in 1968, Iwo Jima was returned to Japan by the U.S. You’re welcome.
This has been a fun week here. Lots of people getting pissed off and whining and crying and calling people names and other jackassery. I for one hope it continues. Know what I’m saying, Assface McDouchebag? Just kidding. Not really. Fuck you.
I have no plans this weekend other than cooking an excellent meal on Saturday, consuming copious amounts of delicious beverages and staying out of the 150° heat. Whatever you’re doing, try not to fuck it up.
Have a great weekend, cool kids. Cheers!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.